Plooto (plooto.com) is transforming the way small and medium businesses manage their financial operations. By digitizing and automating accounts payable and receivable processes, we help SMBs save time and focus on growing their businesses. Plooto is backed by Real Ventures, Golden Ventures and ScaleUP Ventures.
At Plooto we've been there--we've grown businesses of our own and have experienced the frustrations of managing accounts payable and account receivable in antiquated systems. Our passion is to enable businesses to avoid challenges and change the way they manage their finances moving forward. Our vision is to provide SMBs with a complete cash flow management platform to automate complex workflows, by unifying payments, processes, control, reconciliation, and reporting.
Plooto is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help lead the development of financial tools that transform the way small businesses operate. In this role, you will collaborate closely with multiple teams to lead the development of new features that delight small business customers. Using customer research and feedback, you will both shape the future of the products and be hands-on in executing your vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from end-users, stakeholders and others to shape requirements, features and products
- Lead the product development process and work closely with engineers to execute on your vision
- Develop performance metrics to track the impact of your products, and communicate these throughout the organization
- Collaborate with marketing to communicate product launches with customers, and with internal stakeholders for your products
- Serve as an in-house expert for the products you own and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Manage all life-cycle stages for a product from ideation through to completion
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to use data to drive insights
- 3-5 years experience in a product function and using quantitative and qualitative feedback to prioritize and design software features
- Proven ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail and an obsession with delivering quality to users
- Ability to empathize with users and understand their perspective
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of payment rails or experience with FinTech products
- Working knowledge of SQL and an ability to query and analyze data independently
- Understanding of how to implement and analyze A/B tests
- Education in a quantitative analytical field such as engineering, business, or mathematics